Thursday, November 1, 2007

Mama's Girl

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
In Case you're all wondering how well we're getting along this should show you how close we are. lol. Ruby is such a silly dog. She gets restless and the only way she'll settle down is if I let her pet my head (weird I know) and then fall asleep there. Ben thought this was so funny so he took the picture. She also likes to sleep under my chin. It's just me she's like that with. And Ben wonders why I don't want her to sleep in our bed. :)

4 comments:

Andy and Melissa said...

how sweet. She is such a cutie little dog. I love her! Hey - the new song you posted has had my curiosity up for a while! Just wondering if it has any meaning?

Ashley K said...

Lol. No I wish. It's cute though huh?

Michelle said...

HOW CUTE!!! Your little puppy loves her mommy...how fun...miss you. We need to talk again soon

Joneel said...

Ashley, it does my heart good to see you so happy, and with such a good man. And such an adorable "baby". = )