Monday, September 1, 2008

One more added to the Kearns Family....



Ben and I have been so busy now that I'm back in school and he is back on the flight line in his new plane. We both are out of the house by 6 a.m and we go non stop until we finally get to go home at 6:00 p.m. And then we still have to walk the dog, make dinner, study for a couple of hours and then get ready for the next day and do it all over again. Let me tell you we are wiped out. There have been a few times when both of us would get a break at the same time and our time together was taking a wonderful nap. As if we weren't crazy enough we decided to get another puppy :) His name is rowdy and he is a miniature beagle. Pretty much the cutest thing ever. Don't worry Marc and Julie we'll make sure to get a dog sitter this time BEFORE we go to Dallas Lol. I know we should be adding children instead of more puppies but we just couldn't resist. For now they are our children.

5 comments:

Mari said...

That new puppy of yours is so cute!! And I seriously thought from your title that you were preg, guess not, lol.

Unknown said...

Um...you and your "kids" are welcome here ANYTIME! Why do you think we put in the hard wood floors?

My kids just love "cousin Ruby" and I know they will love the latest addition "Rowdy."

I must confess, your dogs are the cutest, but a niece or nephew for me would be even cuter!

Rebecca M said...

So cute! I want a puppy so bad!!

Frisby said...

I want a puppy so bad! But Jeremy is making we wait...well...I need to wait, at least until I'm done with my prereqs. SO hopefully next spring/summerish I will have my little Great Dane puppy, I've been wanting!

Regs said...

Cute blog!!! I'm so glad I got to see you guys while i was in town! :-) I'm so glad Ben found someone as wonderful as you, Ashley. You guys are so perfect together! Love you both!

Regan