Wednesday, March 11, 2009

She's Got "Whatever It Is"

Hello Dedicated Bloggers! This is Ashley's husband Ben, and she would definitely kill me if she knew I was doing this. But since I'm a good 200 miles away for the next few months and wanted to say something nice about her, I hope she'll forgive me for embarrassing her a little.

I'm sure I don't need to tell you all how lucky I am to have such a wonderful woman in my life. Apparently you all believe she's pretty cool too or else you wouldn't be visiting her blog occasionally. But I'm taking this opportunity to express my admiration, desire, dedication, and above all LOVE for this incredible person who has blessed my life immensely. I know without a doubt, honey, that you have "Whatever It Is" that makes me feel your love no matter how far apart we are or how long we're separated. I can't wait to be home with you and the "kids" soon. Thank you for the best two years of my life and for those yet to come.

Love always, Ben

p.s. If you all haven't heard this song yet, listen to it. It's a goodin' Plus I'm sure it rings true for each of your significant others as well.

7 comments:

Regs said...

Too adorable. I love you guys. Happy late anniversary!! I can't believe it's been 2 years!! :-)

Kimbo said...

Stop it right now!!! You guys are too cute, and Ben you are like Mr. Romantic. I'm going to have to send Mike this way and let him see what's going on at the Kearns household to get some ideas :)

Ashley K. said...

Ben, you are so cute! Gotta love you Kearns' boys!

p.s. Ash, you really are as good as it get's. Thanks for choosing Bennie boy!

Joneel said...

I'll agree, you got a sweet one for sure!!! And vice versa, right Ash?

Andy and Melissa said...

How perfect are you two together!

Unknown said...

love you guys...so sweet BJ

Ashley K said...

That was so sweet. Thank you :)