Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Point Defiance Park and Baby Pics.

Ben and I went to Point Defiance Park today on the Puget Sound. Amazing place, and it's only 10 min. away. Anybody who comes to visit, this is the first place we're taking you. All of these pictures are from this park.

Here is the Bing Crosby Flower Garden. Apparently, he is from Tacoma.





Then, we went for a walk along the water. The dogs loved this. Washington is very dog friendly so we could let them off their leash and they got a chance to run and chase the birds.



This is us still sitting by the water, and behind us was a forest. We thought that was cool.


Lastly, we walked through the picnic area on the way back to the car.

And I found the biggest Christmas Tree I've ever seen! I love Christmas.


Here's a quick update on the baby.


I'm 16 weeks and my belly just barely rounded out. This whole time my belly has looked like a pooch but just barely on Monday morning it turned into a small firm cantaloupe. I love it. You can't really tell in these pics though. Also, last night I felt the baby move for the first time. I was so excited. It felt like it did two little somersaults or waves going on inside. So cute. I can't wait for it to feel like the baby is doing this inside. Lol.

3 comments:

Joneel said...

Ashley, I LOVE the pictures. It looks so beautiful. It's also fun to see the baby "bump" So Exciting!!

Ashley K. said...

Darling pics Ash. I'm so excited you felt the baby!!! That is such an incredible feeling... We need to come visit you when you get settled in. :0

Unknown said...

Yay! I love the belly pics...keep them coming. Right when I turned on the video of the babies, my baby started kicking so hard...I think the little one knew. It is so fun! I can't wait til you feel the karate chops. miss you