Friday, November 27, 2009

Baby Shower


I'm back home from California and the best baby shower ever! It was so fun. It all started last week when I started getting all the big presents from family such as this adorable crib from my mom and Aunt Mari

super cuddly car seat from my dad and Flory

And then I flew out and headed to the party. One of my good friends Jamie made this cake all by herself. Isn't it amazing? She needs to do cakes professionally. She says it's just a hobby. (P.S. for anyone who hasn't heard the baby's name is going to be Oliver Grey)

She also made this baby blanket and a whole basket of first aid goodies. Very crafty.

Just a few other favorites were the Bumbo seat

USC Onesies

And the cutest little aviator outfit. Now we need to get a matching coat for daddy.

This little baby is going to be so spoiled. Thank you to everyone who came, I had a blast. Now it's go time. We've got 8 weeks to finish purchasing any other odds and ends, finish the nursery and unpack the rest of our house. Then I can meet my sweet little boy. I can't wait!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I so wish I could have been there. YOu look so beautiful and I love all the stuff you got. And that cake is super cute!!!!

Mari said...

So fun Ashrey! I love that cake. You look super cute, I think we need another belly picture! I can't wait to meet Oliver!

Unknown said...

That cake is so adorable.
Uncle Marc loves that little USC onesie!
Love you guys!

Andy and Melissa said...

That cake is amazing! You look gorgeouss!!!! Im so excited for you to meet the little dude!

The Walker Family said...

You look so good! The nursery is going to look awesome by the time it's done! Your baby shower cake is amazing also! I hope these last 8 weeks will go by quickly for you guys!

Carissa & Jonathan Kougias said...

You look great and the shower looks like it was a lot of fun! That cake is so adorable! Your nursery is so cute, I love the colors you chose for it!