Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day. Ben made this the best first mother's day ever. It started with a new haircut and color. And Ben stayed home with Oliver. Just after that 2 hours of being home with him Ben now says it's much harder being a stay at home mom. He would much rather be the provider and go to work everyday. That always makes you feel good.



Then the presents kept coming. He brought home roses on Saturday.


On Sunday Ben got up with Oliver at 6 and let me sleep in until 8. (That was heaven) Then I got my next present this beautiful right hand ring. (Thanks Mari for helping him out) And we ended the night with a delicious steak dinner that was supposed to be a romantic little date at home but Oliver was super cranky and Ben and I had to take turns eating and then taking the baby. It's the thought that counts.





As for Oliver he showed how much he loved me by not wanting to leave my side and...



whoops spitting up all over after just getting changed.



Yes, that is spit up coming out of his nose.



But that's okay this smile makes up for all of it. :) Thanks Oliver and Daddy for making the best Mother's Day a mom could have.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

That is soooo cute!! I like your hair and your ring. Happy first Mother's Day! Oliver is SOOOOO cute I can't stand it. Keep posting more and more pictures.

Courtney Kearns said...

haha he is too adorable... and you are looking saucy with your new style!

Mari said...

Yay! the ring is so pretty, I love it! And your hair looks great, of course. I love that last picture of Oliver smiling. Those chubbo cheeks are so cute!

Carissa & Jonathan Kougias said...

Looks like a good day! Oliver totally looks like Ben in the last picture (but a little chubbier) lol!

Andy and Melissa said...

Holy cow... made it a good mothers day I would say so! You look so cute, and So does Oliver!!! He is adorable!