Wednesday, March 12, 2008

layers clothing






So I'm contemplating signing up to be a host for www.layersclothing.com This is a couple of pictures from their site. All of their clothes are modest of course. Anyway, they don't have any hosts here in Oklahoma but before I do it I want to see what everyone thinks. Obviously you wouldn't be able to buy it from me since I don't live near any of you. Lol. But if I did would you be interested? That way I can get an idea if I'm the only one who likes the clothing or maybe others would be interested out here.

5 comments:

Mari said...

Those are way cute! That last shirt especially is darling. I would probably buy them, how much do they run? I think you should maybe do it... does it cost you anything to try?

Unknown said...

Yeah it's $150 to start. They are all different prices. I don't think it's very expensive. If you click on the web address it will take you straight to their website.

Andy and Melissa said...

I would buy those clothes. Especially the button up and the last one. Super cute! Buying into something always sucks but do you get shirts for that - or not.

Ashley K said...

Yeah the price includes some of the clothing and then I could get some half off for the very first week after I sign up

Joneel said...

Hmm, depends. Would they make me look like the models? = )