Sunday, December 12, 2010

10 months



Life couldn't be any better right now. Here are my 10 favorite things about Oliver being 10 months:

1. He sleeps through the night! Yay. (It only took us 10 months but we made it) One night Ben went in to check on little O and this is what he found



2. He's a good little cuddler


3. His cheesy little smile with 3 teeth on the top and 2 on the bottom. Lol.


4. His jokes. He likes to come up to me and whisper his sweet baby talk and then laugh out loud.

And here he is at our ward activity, the theme was a night in Bethlehem and he spent most of the night hiding under this table yelling at people for attention.




5. His curiosity. I turned my back for a second and found him with a mouth full of dog food and two hand fulls of food ready to go.


6. His hair. It doesn't matter how I comb his hair it always looks shaggy. Here's his first haircut.


7. His brains. We bought the expensive baby gate that has a door you can walk through so you don't have to step over the gate. Well Little O knows how to loosen the gate so the door is easy to open and then climbs right up the stairs. So much for baby proof.


8. He puts his hands up and reaches for you when he wants to be loved on.

9. His love for his mommy and daddy. Right now he makes us feel like we're his favorite and he's ours.

10. His accomplishments. This past week he just started taking his first steps. He's growing up so fast.

(Does he look like he's from the olden days in Bethlehem?)



We love this little man.

7 comments:

Courtney Kearns said...

he's getting soo old! can't believe it.

Regs said...

He's adorable. So happy for you guys. :-)

Mike and Katie said...

He is way cute! I hope Cayden doesnt figure out that gate lol

Unknown said...

Oh my word! He is so cute. He looks like Savannah to me. I can't believe he is walking! He's a quick one. Macy's hair always looks shaggy too...drives me crazy, but what can ya do? I want to hug and squeeze on that little guy.

Kimbo said...

Oh man loving these pictures. He has grown so much just since the last pics you posted. I love his smile! I think him and Garrison are going to be instant best friends just like their dads!

Carissa & Jonathan Kougias said...

Love the pictures! What a cute little guy! It was fun to see Ben and catch up a little!

Ams said...

Time for a new post young lady!